jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Las Man Standing

Hammerfall - Last Man Standing

I am the one
who lost control.
But at the end I’ll be
The Last Man Standing.

I am the one
who sold his soul,
forever gone to be
The Last Man Standing.

Glories noble in my mind,
Everything I fight to win.
Taking all and giving
whatever my pride would let me.
Not backing down.
Not giving in.

I wouldn’t lose
I couldn’t die.

I am the one
who lost control.
But at the end I’ll be
The Last Man Standing.

I am the one
who sold his soul,
forever gone to be
The Last Man Standing.

I walk alone
with my head held up high.
Never felt that I belonged.
Stand my ground at all cost,
running through night
with blindfold.
Just for the right ,
Right to be wrong

Nothing will prove my world but:

I am the one
who lost control.
But at the end I’ll be
The Last Man Standing.

I am the one
who sold his soul,
forever gone to be
The Last Man Standing.

Nothing will prove my world but:

I am the one
who lost control.
But at the end I’ll be
The Last Man Standing.

I am the one
who sold his soul,
forever gone to be
The Last Man Standing.

I am the one
who lost control.
But at the end I’ll be
The Last Man Standing.

I am the one
who sold his soul,
forever gone to be
The Last Man Standing.

See in clear for what I've done,
I refuse to let things fall.
I can not ever submit I am wrong,
and what do I have to show.
See in clear for once such thing,
and the things I have to change.
And I just hope I can its not too late
to get a chance to end this pai.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario