Iced Earth - I died for you
"I can't believe this now..
This isn't what I planned.
I lived and died and now...
I just can't understand.
With all the love I feel,
I could never leave you.
No matter what the cost:
My soul 's the price to see you...
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you!
Leaving myself to blame.
I died for you!
I gave up everything.
The pain was just too much
when I finally saw her.
She's happy and in love...
In love with my best friend.
What makes it hurt so bad,
is that I love them both
and they will never know:
For love I sold my soul.
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you!
Leaving myself to blame.
I died for you!
I gave up everything.
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you!
Leaving myself to blame.
I died for you!
I gave up everything.
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you..."
"I can't believe this now..
This isn't what I planned.
I lived and died and now...
I just can't understand.
With all the love I feel,
I could never leave you.
No matter what the cost:
My soul 's the price to see you...
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you!
Leaving myself to blame.
I died for you!
I gave up everything.
The pain was just too much
when I finally saw her.
She's happy and in love...
In love with my best friend.
What makes it hurt so bad,
is that I love them both
and they will never know:
For love I sold my soul.
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you!
Leaving myself to blame.
I died for you!
I gave up everything.
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you!
Leaving myself to blame.
I died for you!
I gave up everything.
Oh how I love you!
The pain won't go away.
Oh when I need you!
You're always so far away.
I cry for you..."
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario